About Wingokids English School
No one speaks the language of children better than Wingokids English School, and nothing
captures their imaginations more than a great story. Wingokids combines the art of Wingokids
storytelling, breakthrough language learning methodology and inspire learners ’ passion for
English. Since the opening of our flagship Center in Shanghai in 2013, Wingokids English School
has been sharing the gift of English with thousands of children across Shanghai, Beijing, and
Shenzhen. By providing a funny and interesting comic curriculum and engaging children with
their favorite comic stories, songs and characters; Wingokids creates a fun, lively, and highly
effective learning environment.
General Job Description
We currently have a number of positions available across our campuses in Shanghai, Beijing and
Shenzhen. The job involves teaching kids phonics, oral English and fun English through our comic
books and picture books, usually giving class of 4-8 kids in their homes, 5 days in a week usually
from 4pm to 8:30pm including Saturday and Sunday (two days off between Monday and
We are now looking for more than 200 hundreds of foreign English teachers to contribute and
develop with our English school. Which means a great opportunity with Wingokids English allows
you to make a difference in the lives of children, all while receiving ongoing professional
development and gaining valuable experience within The Wingokids Company. Become one
Wingokids English teacher could be the experience of a lifetime. Bring your talent, creativity and
unique experience, and discover why a career with Wingokids is the opportunity you’ve been
As one of our home teachers, you will be going from one kids’ house to another kid’s house to
teach classes, usually you will be assigned to a district either near where you live or where
teachers are urgently understaffed,usually you can get the kid’s house for your next class
within one hour, so you won’t have a long commute between classes.
1. English native speaker with a bachelor’s degree (Any discipline, Native English Speaker,
typically this means from USA, Canada, UK, British Territories, Australia or New Zealand).
2. For non native speakers with exceptional English proficiency, accent and teaching
3. 2yrs+ related teaching experience is preferred but not required.
4. Love and understand kids and like to interact well with them, Being responsible and passionate
for teaching kids, and have positive ethos, creativity, easy going, outgoing and lively personality
and a passion to make a difference in children’ s life will be strong factors.
5. Being able to sing, dance, draw during the class is profoundly preferred.
6. Teaching licenses/certificates (TEFL/TESOL) is preferred.
7. Unique circumstances may be taken into consideration; accent and pronunciation will be taken
into account during interview.
8. Outstanding personal/interpersonal communication skills with our kids’ parent and co-works in
team work spirit and result orientated working attitude across cultural environments.
9. Clean criminal background check.
10. Once you are qualified enough and pass the job interview, at least one year contract need to
be signed, and the relevant comprehensive benefits package will be offered to you.
Responsibilities of Position:
1.Teaching kids aged 3-12 years old in their homes through picture and comic books in one of the
cities(Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen and Guangzhou).
2.Teaching hours: 19.5-25 hours per week.
3.For those who has been working more than one year with Wingokids English with excellent
track record and performance, can be up moved to be foreigner teachers’ trainer or manager to
manage and supervise whole company’s foreigner teachers operation.
Salary and Benefits Package:
1. Salary Range: 15,000-22,000 monthly depending on qualifications and experience.(Normally,
the more teaching experience, related certificates and better teaching performance candidates
have, the higher salaries candidates can get paid).
2. Contract completion bonus: Contract completion bonus ranges from $500 to one month salary.
3. Housing Allowance: 1500 per month.
4. Transportation allowance: 500-1000 per month
5. Free arrival pick-up and transfer to motel is provided for all teachers.
6. Free motel provided in first 7 days. We also provide assistance for those who need help finding
7. Accident and health Medicare
8. Residence Work Visa
10. Occasional team building and rewards.
About Wingokids English School